Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sports: Sophisticated Soccer Sprain

So I am sitting in class today, my webpage finished, and I decided to do a Motivational Quote for today. Yesterday, I believe sprained my ankle; my whole foot has a circumference of maybe seven inches!!!AHHHHHH!!!! Well I think I made it worse by playing after I iced it but it was the Championships so I couldn't just watch my team be beat by a club team. I had to do something! So with a layer of pre-wrap, adhesive tape, and the ankle brace from  my other bad ankle, I continued to play. It was a great game, with the score ending up at 5 to 1, but we had way more shots on net. We should have won, but it is what it is! Besides the score, it was a fun game, and we all had a great time!! Great job you guys in Session One Indoor 2012, and congratulations to Adam for coaching his very first team!!!


Motivational Quote:



Picture Belongs to Rightful Owners

So Long For Now,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment